How we are keeping you safe at 4K
We are all keen to get back to work and are open for business with new safety measures in place as per the Government’s COVID Safe recommendations. We take the safety of our members and guests seriously, so here’s what you can expect when you come in:
- We have implemented social distancing spacing between desks. As we are not a huge space, it’s unlikely there will be any more than 10 people in the whole building at any one time. In all 3 of our office areas and the Warehouse Garden, you have 1.5m clearance at all times.
- Hand sanitiser, hand soap and paper towels are available for all members and visitors
- Signage is up throughout the space to remind everyone how they can help to Stop the Spread
- We have a regular cleaning schedule and are sanitising key touch points around the building in between cleaning
- Members and guests are asked not to come in if they have a cold, a sore throat, a fever or breathing difficulties
- The Ambassador room is sanitised between guests
- We encourage members to bring their own coffee cup and cutlery to minimise any risk of cross contamination. Of course, if you forget we do have a fully stocked kitchen and hot soapy dishwashing water
So if you are feeling healthy and are ready to get moving, we’d love to meet you. Book a tour, let’s have a chat about how you can get your business thriving again.